Park Jin Young welcomes his second baby daughter


Article: Park Jin Young welcomes baby girl "The father of two daughters"

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+376, -26] Congratulations~ The baby may have been born into trying times but I hope that the world she grows up in will be better than the one we're in now!

2. [+296, -21] Congrats, congrats

3. [+276, -25] Park Jin Young has become the father of two daughters~ congratulations on the birth of the second~

4. [+49, -4] Salvation sect??

5. [+28, -9] I wonder what his wife's face looks like

6. [+26, -1] I remember reading articles a long time ago about how he didn't want kids.. I guess he changed his mind as he got older

7. [+25, -2] Another member to add to the salvation sect

8. [+20, -2] It'd be daebak if both daughters took after Park Jin Young's face~

9. [+13, -5] He's a daughter babo ㅎ

10. [+8, -2] Another daughter?? I hope she takes after the mother...

-