Goo Hara's brother expresses his grief over her loss


Article: Goo Hara's older brother misses dongsaeng, "Please be born as oppa's daughter, I'll raise you well with love"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+1,590, -16] Goo Hara had a difficult childhood, being bounced around from relative to relative. She became successful after debut but I can't imagine how much her brother must be hurting right now. I hope she's resting peacefully.

2. [+1,196, -23] That beautiful child ㅜㅜ I still can't believe it ㅜㅜ

3. [+1,148, -19] I wonder if Hara and Sulli are doing well there.. ㅜㅜ I still can't believe it...

4. [+96, -2] How's that hair stylist ba$tard? He better keep his eyes peeled at night.

5. [+84, -2] Growing up without a parent's love cannot be filled by anything... especially for daughters... They try so hard to fill it with love through a man and don't treat themselves as precious beings...

6. [+48, -3] If I were her brother, I would never let that ex get away with it. I would've commit murder.

7. [+45, -0] You can really feel his heart in those words... asking her to be born as his daughter ㅠ

8. [+44, -0] I remember when Goo Hara debuted and she visited her brother in the army... They seemed so close, it breaks my heart. If only she had held on.. why, why ㅠㅠ

9. [+41, -0] You can feel his grief and love ㅠㅠ what a loss of a young life...

10. [+21, -1] I hope in her next life, she's born healthy and lives a beautiful life...

-