Park So Dam attends 'Parasite' press conference


Article: 'Parasite' Park Sodam looks surprised at all the reporters

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate

1. [+355, -40] I much prefer her simple, pretty, and unique features to all the Gangnam monsters. Sodam-ah, I wish you success.

2. [+314, -34] I like her, she's simple and cute. I've liked her since watching her on 'Three Meals a Day'

3. [+262, -36] Kim Go Eun, Kim Dami, Park Sodam... the monolid trio

4. [+20, -13] Innocent and pretty

5. [+15, -16] I think she's ugly

6. [+13, -12] Monolids like Park Sodam and Kim Go Eun are so charming, totally my ideal type

7. [+8, -11] There are a lot of monolid beauties lately but Park Sodam's really ugly ㅋㅋ

8. [+8, -2] Pretty~ she's so good with housework on 'Three Meals a Day' ㅎㅎ

9. [+7, -0] We find her pretty because we've seen her charms but... I think most people prefer plastic monsters. I have a friend who has monolids but a totally clean, beautiful vibe but she usually gets overshadowed by our more plastic friends ㅜ Park Sodam gets attention because she's a celebrity but I think most people are more drawn to double eyelids with big, shiny eyes... that's just reality.

10. [+7, -3] I actually find her more charming because she has monolids!

11. [+7, -4] A face full of charm

12. [+6, -1] She looks clean and feminine. May not be a pretty face but it's a likable one. Nothing bad to say... and her skin is killer good.

-