Ha Seung Jin reveals that he gets told he looks like Twice's Nayeon



Article: Ha Seung Jin, "I hear that I look like Twice's Nayeon a lot"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+883, -179] They do look alike.. ㅎㅎ

2. [+655, -182] Exactly alike, even the gums, he's Nayeon herself

3. [+555, -75] He looks like Choi Hong Man

4. [+63, -7] I don't see Nayeon when I look at Ha Seung Jin but I do see Ha Seung Jin when I look at Nayeon

5. [+58, -3] This is annoying but I can see what they mean

6. [+52, -0] Ha Seung Jin has probably heard it a thousand times over. Nayeon's antis love bringing it up every day, how could he not have heard of it? And I doubt he feels good about it either. Imagine knowing that people are using your face to hate on someone with.

7. [+46, -6] Nayeon looks like Ha Seung Jin

8. [+33, -8] They do look alike. In the same kind of way that Park Jin Young looks like DiCaprio.

9. [+23, -5] Exactly alike

10. [+22, -2] They've been called lookalikes since Twice's debut days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+20, -1] I always thought Nayeon looked like someone.... and it's Ha Seung Jin... ㅠㅠ

12. [+18, -3] They really do look alike though

-