Dara tears up thinking about how she felt unneeded in 2NE1 because of her skills


Article: 'Video Star' Sandara Park, "When I was in 2NE1, I used to think that I wasn't needed in the team" tears up

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+877, -51] Nuna, you were the visual one top

2. [+688, -21] She's right. Sometimes it isn't until you hit rock bottom that you see who the real people around you are. People who are meant to leave will always leave.

3. [+607, -73] Even to this day, there isn't an idol who can beat Sandara Park's visuals. During her early debut, all I could notice was her in 'Lollipop'. Find strength.

4. [+44, -1] Everyone has their own role in a team. I wasn't a huge fan or anything but I liked 2NE1 and I never thought that Sandara wasn't an unneeded member~ don't cry...

5. [+42, -6] What is she saying? The visual member is one of the most important roles in a girl group and she was representative of that; and her songs were great. It's a very closed-minded and Korean thing to think that a singer must sing well no matter what.

6. [+37, -2] Sandara breathed in a type of fresh cuteness to their songs, as well with her visuals... She needed to be in 2NE1.

7. [+36, -5] Why????? The most important role in a girl group is the visual member.

8. [+33, -1] I remember how she cried while shooting music videos on '2NE1 TV' because she didn't think she was good at all.. and Park Bom consoled her. I could also see how that made her try harder on variety shows. She even had her own Sandara Park mic that she carried everywhere....

9. [+32, -2] Her talent may not have been up to par compared to the other three but she's pretty and was the most active in communicating with their fans. It was thanks to her that I think a lot of fans were able to feel closer to 2NE1.

10. [+31, -2] Let's be real, skills aren't all it takes for an idol group to hit daebak. I doubt a group like 2NE1 would've even existed without a member like Sandara ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+31, -2] Nuna, what're you saying... when I was serving in the army, all I could see was you

12. [+28, -4] 2NE1 wouldn't have gotten as far without Sandara... why is a visual one top saying this ㅠ

13. [+20, -2] Think of all the make up CFs that 2NE1 landed because of Sandara...

14. [+19, -5] I think 2NE1's songs would've been difficult to get through without Sandara's vocals because of how powerful they all are. She added a feeling of clarity to their songs.

15. [+19, -1] The group wouldn't have worked with only the other three. You need at least one visual member.

-