Clara shares insight into her marriage




Article: Clara, "Marriage is great, my husband is someone with the same direction in life as me"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+980, -55] I'm curious if her husband really exists...

2. [+834, -50] I guess her husband's direction in life is all about lies and made up fantasies

3. [+793, -53] Let's be real, you're with him because he has money ㅋㅋ would you have stayed with him if he had no money but still had the same direction in life as you??

4. [+46, -2] She's married but acts like she's single all the time. I guess that's their direction in life???

5. [+40, -1] Looks like she got the joker smile surgery

6. [+34, -2] That good money!

7. [+24, -2] And I bet a man with no money has a different direction in life than you

8. [+24, -2] The direction of money

9. [+17, -0] Something about her mouth looks different...

10. [+17, -6] She'd be a top star in terms of looks alone if only she didn't do such stupid things

-