BTS makes their comeback on 'M! Countdown'



Article: BTS takes over 'M! Countdown' with 'Black Swan' -> 'ON', 7 years in 7 minutes

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+752, -17] That live... their live singing is so good amidst all the difficult choreography. Good on Suga for donating as well 💜💜💜 Hope they take care of their health during promos.

2. [+731, -22] Watching BTS makes me think that being an idol isn't for everyone... while watching other idol groups makes me think that anyone can be an idol.. ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+595, -14] As expected ♡♡♡♡ I watched them live but still wanted more~~~ you guys worked hard ♡♡♡

4. [+62, -6] They're crazy ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ how did they sing that live? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I was shocked when Jungkook sang his solo, just look at those veins

5. [+56, -0] Their live was no joke today, truly daebak with all that dancing. Congratulations on your comeback, BTS!!!

6. [+56, -0] The lighting was everywhere, the camera angles didn't catch them... the stage direction was a bit disappointing. Too small of a stage to properly capture all of BTS ã… ã… ã… ã…  but they were still the best

7. [+56, -3] Crazy live, especially Jungkook's high note on 'ON'... I can see why the world is going crazy for them

8. [+52, -0] Their live was daebak... crazy

9. [+43, -1] I waited after hearing that BTS would be on and now I can see why people are so crazy for them. What a killer stage... My entire family stopped what they were doing to watch.

10. [+37, -0] Their live was no joke ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I was so surprised

11. [+36, -1] My husband and I watched with our two sons and we couldn't take our eyes off them~~ so good~ :)

12. [+33, -4] Wow, how is it real life that Jungkook's high note is even better than the recording!!! The main vocalist at his best!

-