Big Hit cancels BTS' April concert due to coronavirus concerns


Article: Big Hit reps, "BTS' April concert is canceled in prevention of coronavirus spreading"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+483, -20] It can't be helped considering the circumstances, good decision!!!!!

2. [+407, -21] The members must feel so bad... ㅠㅠ

3. [+361, -24] Good decision, Big Hit. Take care of your health, everyone.

4. [+47, -2] Really want to smack the heads of those Shincheonji members..

5. [+46, -7] Canceled... why not just postpone it... I suffered so much for the ticketing ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I spent yesterday morning and till 3:30 this morning pressing refresh ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ this is too much ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ corona, you ba$tard ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+40, -0] I hope Shincheonji goes to hell...

7. [+39, -1] Sigh... My brain definitely understands that this is the best way but my heart is burning... I always lost out on ticketing and got in for the first time this time... and then Shincheonji goes and gives me sh*t...

8. [+37, -2] Imagine the economic loss of this impact. All that money up in the air. Shincheonji believers, please look up at it and go follow it all the way into the sky, you ba$tards.

9. [+32, -0] If any of you Armies are a Shincheonji believer, you better leave the fandom ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+31, -0] Ah~~ dammit, Shincheonji. These were the first tickets I got in for ㅠ.ㅠ

-