Stars raise awareness for the Australian forest fires



Article: "This is making me cry, it's driving me crazy" Stars express despair at Australian fires... Gong Hyo Jin, Song Gain, Jay Park, Sam Hammington

Source: SpoTV News via Naver

1. [+5,108, -24] Let's please all pray for rainfall...

2. [+4,442, -15] Sigh........ I really can't even imagine it............ this is so terrifying........ ㅠㅠ

3. [+3,370, -30] So many innocent animals who don't understand what's going on are dying ㅜㅜ Praying that something improves as soon as possible ㅜㅜ

4. [+1,192, -24] Hoping things get better soon...

5. [+258, -2] To all the rain in the world~ please go to Australia... ㅠㅠ praying that things get better soon..

6. [+234, -3] It rips my heart into pieces to think of all the animals who are burning to death

7. [+217, -1] I heard a story about how someone saw a Kangaroo with run out of the fire with a baby kangaroo and a baby koala in her pouch, that almost made me tear up so hard ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Really hoping for crazy rainfall in Australia ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+174, -1] 500 million animals were sacrificed. It doesn't matter where in the world you're from, this is all so upsetting.

-