Park Joo Ho's wife Anna shares a sneak peek at Gunhoo and Naeun's new dongsaeng


Article: Park Joo Ho's wife Anna shares Naeun, Gunhoo's dongsaeng after 'Superman Returns' exit... curiosity on baby's gender 'UP'

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+336, -10] Is that really a body that just gave birth

2. [+254, -17] I guess.. I was wrong in thinking that my body's like this because I just gave birth... sob... ㅜㅜ

3. [+236, -13] How does she look like that a month after giving birth... and it's not even her first but her third...

4. [+41, -0] They already dropped hints about the gender last week on 'Superman'... there was a caption that called Gunhoo a 'hyung'. I'm sure producers are already in the know since they talk with Park Joo Ho and Anna...

5. [+26, -2] I weighed 60.5 the day I gave birth to my third, then weighed in at 63.5 the next day. I had no idea how I could weigh more after giving birth. Then a month later, all that swelling added up to 68. They were shocking moments.

6. [+14, -4] I don't even have to see the face to know the baby is pretty

7. [+9, -1] The baby's only two weeks old and he already looks strong like Gunhoo

-