NU'EST assures fans of no foul play at the 'Golden Disc Awards'


Article: NU'EST, "You can listen to our music confidently"... indirect mention of sajaegi suspicions

Source: MK Sports via Nate

1. [+1,200, -122] I'm not a NU'EST fan but is there anything to be suspicious of them for? Every time they came out with a new song, they got #1 thanks to their fandom and dropped off the charts after a few days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+990, -110] Any idol fan knows that fandoms will stream songs when it first comes out to help it rank high.. it's different from sajaegi so I'm not sure why the TV show featured them like they were doing sajaegi.

3. [+720, -230] You guys are the best for writing and producing all your songs, love you NU'EST

4. [+105, -18] I've listened to it confidently and will continue to do so

5. [+89, -15] I knew that they didn't do sajaegi but I'm more inclined to believe them for saying it publicly like this, so thank you ㅜㅜ

6. [+85, -15] It was unfair of the TV show to make it seem like they did sajaegi when it was just a bunch of fans streaming together. If they did sajaegi, they should've ranked #1 for months on the charts. If Pledis had that kind of money, do you think they would've kept NU'EST on the backburner for 7 years ㅡㅡ

7. [+72, -13] JR was so cool when he said this...

8. [+67, -14] Wait, were they always this handsome? I was surprised when I saw their award speech ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+65, -8] If this is considered sajaegi, then every idol group is committing sajaegi ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+55, -9] I don't think it's sajaegi either. They don't have enough Melon hits to count. Anyway, I noticed how handsome they are today at the Golden Disc. I went "wow" even though I'm a man.

-