Netizens take offense to Netflix's 'Sex Education 2' trailer


Article: "My c** tastes like kimchi" Netflix's 'Sex Education 2' trailer under controversy

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+431, -2] I thought it counted as offense if it was received that way

2. [+412, -7] I don't know why people are saying this is okay when he's using the word kimchi to mean something negative. Sometimes I want to beat some of you with a stick.

3. [+265, -2] I guess it's as if he said "my c** tastes like wasabi"??

4. [+31, -1] Kimchi is so delicious, what a gross way to express something, f*ck

5. [+26, -0] Well he should go get it checked out at the hospital then

6. [+24, -1] Ever since Disney+ came out, Netflix has been feeling the heat and is obviously trying to focus on the Asian market. I think this will make sure that they lose the Korean market to Disney+. Korea is the biggest OTT market in Asia right now.

7. [+21, -1] Don't talk bad about my kimchi ㅡㅡ

8. [+17, -0] It's time for Disney, everyone~ Netflix is already losing their market to Disney these days.

9. [+9, -1] It's always the ons without roots who speak trash like this

10. [+9, -20] This actually makes me realize how kimchi has become a famous food worldwide.. but yeah, it does make me feel offended that it's being used in a sexual joke like this, ugh

11. [+6, -0] Well your armpits smell like rotten eggs

12. [+6, -1] I was put off when I saw this too, I guess I wasn't the only one

13. [+5, -0] I want to slap whoever wrote that line with radish kimchi

-