Taeyeon hopes to focus on regenerative therapy in the new year


Article: Taeyeon "I will focus more on regenerative therapy in 2020"

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+352, -26] Taenggoo fighting

2. [+303, -25] Taeyeon-ssi, I support you and love you ♥

3. [+232, -25] Farewell 2019, welcome 2020~~

4. [+21, -7] She's been feeling unstable to me... ㅜㅜ it's a hard job being a celebrity... Doesn't matter how many fans or how many concerts you've held all over the world.. when your own heart doesn't feel at ease.. I hope she can lift her burdens and feel healthier. I just want her to be happy.

5. [+18, -5] Taeyeon, you worked hard this year ♥ love you ♥

6. [+15, -5] Her post makes me choke up ㅠㅠ You worked hard, Taeyeon ㅜ

7. [+13, -2] When Taenggoo first debuted, she was so bright and innocent... can't believe she has depression now ㅠㅠ Taenggoo-ya, there are a lot of people supporting you.

8. [+10, -3] Taeyeon's the only second generation idol who's still doing her part as a singer

9. [+10, -1] Taeyeon-ah, love you

10. [+10, -2] Fightaenggoo

-