SM posts in remembrance of Jonghyun's passing


Article: SM remembers two years since Jonghyun's passing "We love you"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+281, -8] Jonghyun-ah, be happy where you are

2. [+227, -10] Jonghyun-ah, I love you

3. [+177, -5] I love you, Jonghyun-ah. We'll be right there at the end of your sight.

4. [+18, -0] I was just thinking about him... Yet another year, another Christmas. How is it there? Are things easier...? I hope that you aren't struggling anymore. Beautiful singer. Jonghyun-nim.

5. [+15, -0] Two years already... time is sure fast...

6. [+11, -0] Please be happy in heaven...

7. [+11, -0] I still have Lee Hi's 'Breath' that Jonghyun wrote on repeat.. it breaks my heart because it sounds like he wrote about himself

8. [+11, -3] Already two years ㅜ Jongdi-ya~ how are you? It's cold so stay warm and happy.

9. [+11, -0] It's good to remember those who have left us but please remember to take care of those still around you as well... especially Taeyeon. She has the second most hate comments after Sulli. Enough with going easy on the haters, please just punish them properly.

10. [+10, -0] Two years already? Time is ruthless.

-