'Produce 101' PD reveals all members of IZ*ONE and X1 + 1 member of Wanna One were decided before viewer votes


Article: [Exclusive] All members of IZ*ONE and X1 decided before viewer votes

Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,391, -6] Wow.. I'm just speechless now

2. [+1,339, -9] Wow, what's going on.. I feel so bad for the trainees who got kicked out of the debut group, what're we going to do about them?

3. [+1,246, -56] So one member of Wanna One was rigged in... who is it...

4. [+186, -4] Please release the actual rankings, please..

5. [+151, -0] Sigh, bad people

6. [+114, -9] That basically confirms IZ*ONE and X1 are to be disbanded...

7. [+105, -2] So basically CJ and Mnet picked their favorite members

8. [+82, -17] Maybe he went from claiming three members were rigged in to all of them because it's easier for them to handle decisions for the group when it pertains to all of them instead of some of them, whether that's disbandment or not. This just sets the table for both groups to be disbanded, though.

9. [+73, -13] So all of the members of IZ*ONE and X1 were rigged, and one member from Wanna One

10. [+63, -1] All that's left n the end are wounds. The trainees who were hurt and the public who genuinely supported them...

-


Source: Nate

1. [+311, -3] It's quite shocking that all of the members were decided before the live broadcast

2. [+302, -7] I wonder who the one member in Wanna One is? ㅋㅋㅋ Poor trainees who were eliminated.

3. [+206, -2] I suspect at least two... but more importantly, I'm curious as to whether the other members knew about all of this or not

4. [+35, -7] I knew something was fishy when random untalented Japanese kids kept climbing in the ranks

5. [+31, -1] Even if he's claiming that all of the members were rigged in, there has to be at least a few members whose ranks still qualified them to be in the group fair and square, no? I wish they'd just release all the numbers so we can clear the air ourselves.

-


Source: Naver

1. [+538, -19] I don't think Samuel was eliminated for another member, I think it was Kim Jonghyun
- I wasn't his fan but I did think it was weird when he was eliminated
- Yup, I thought it was weird when Samuel was eliminated but it made no sense at all for Kim Jonghyun.. If there was one member swapped out that should've been in, it's Kim Jonghyun
- I really went 'what the hell' when Kim Jonghyun randomly dropped to elimination when he was #1, #2 all season long

2. [+196, -23] Isn't it obvious? There's that one member that everyone thought was weird when he made it in

3. [+169, -65] Do you guys really believe it's just one member? He's only saying it's one now but I bet once investigations look into it, they'll find more ^^ At the start of all this, he said only seasons 3 and 4 were rigged but it ended up being all four seasons~

4. [+107, -13] I was so surprised when Kim Jonghyun and Samuel were eliminated. At least Jonghyun got to work with the NU'EST members but I wonder how hard Samuel took it while working all by himself...

5. [+161, -80] I feel so damn bad for Samuel

-