Park Jin Young is head over heels his 10 month old daughter


Article: Park Jin Young talks about his 10 month old daughter "Even changing her diaper makes me happy"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,611, -56] People who claim changing diapers is fun are people who've only changed it a few times

2. [+992, -142] That poor baby is going to grow up super religious because of her father's faith, studying the bible to no end and eating organic foods one meal a day ㅠㅠ I feel bad for her...

3. [+922, -29] I bet he has a nanny at home.. he's only happy to change her diaper because he only has to do it once in a while

4. [+55, -6] Some of the stuff he's said in the past is so messy, he's really trying to act like he's so clean and has good character

5. [+38, -5] He probably changes it once a week ㅋㅋ

6. [+21, -2] I think people are being too negative ㅠㅠ I'm a late father who had a daughter at 45 and I'm happy to come home late and help with the feeding and diaper changing... It took us 8 years to have her after IVF so everything about her is precious, even the little hairs she's growing out ㅜㅠ

7. [+19, -0] Didn't he tell his ex-wife that he didn't want a baby with her?

8. [+17, -5] He probably changes it once in a while

9. [+11, -8] He had her so late in age, I'm sure he thinks of her preciously ^^ He can raise her as Korea's Beyonce ㅎㅎ

10. [+9, -1] He's known for planning his days down to 30 minute segments, I wonder if child-rearing managed to make it into his schedule

11. [+8, -1] I saw his schedule on 'All the Butlers', he barely had an hour scheduled in at night to spend with his baby

-