Kyuhyun adamantly denies getting a nose job



Article: Kyuhyun, "I did NOT get nose surgery, even my mother asked if I did"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,448, -98] Kyuhyun-ah.. but you did, though ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,252, -59] He didn't get his nose done but he did get his eyes done ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,015, -71] I think he did...

4. [+185, -4] It's obvious he got his eyes and nose done, just admit it and live comfortably. There's hardly any point in hiding it.

5. [+168, -9] He's quite good at making up little lies

6. [+167, -5] His nose is going to get bigger if he keeps lying

7. [+165, -2] But his past photo is all over the internet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!!!

8. [+157, -1] Enough with the lies ㅋㅋ why do you think your own mother thought you did?

9. [+142, -0] Didn't he say so with his own mouth that he got surgery because of an accident and he hoped that it would be a cosmetic but the surgeons kept his nose the same, which disappointed him... Come on, you got surgery, just admit it.

10. [+135, -3] Lies... I saw his pre-debut face... he looks completely different compared to then

11. [+122, -3] I saw him in real life at Dosan Park and his nose was really obvious. In real life, all you can notice is his nose... just his nose because it doesn't match the balance of his face. And his nose is one of those really obviously plastic noses, too. I was sitting in a car at the time so I could stare hard at it.

12. [+117, -1] I'm sure your surgeon is laughing at this right now..

-