Jun Somi hopes to get married by 27



Article: Jun Somi, "I hope to get married at 27, I want a happy and stable life"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+892, -7] At her age, 27 feels really old and 30 feels like it'll never come...

2. [+774, -20] Everyone thinks that at her age until you actually turn 27 and suddenly you feel like you're too young to be tied down yet ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+680, -7] I thought I'd get married by 27 too but I'm 37 now..

4. [+39, -10] Suzy will turn exactly 27 next year. Park Bogum is 28 next year. Somi-ya, 27-28 is much too young. You still have the world ahead of you. Marriage is best done as late in life as possible. You're already so talented, why waste your potential by getting married fast?

5. [+35, -1] I used to think that people 24 and older just naturally got married but I'm 30 now and still feel like a child inside ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ all I'm getting is older ㅠ

6. [+27, -3] I got married at 25 and had my kids at 26 and 28 and I'm 30 now.. and my biggest regret in life is getting married early

7. [+23, -0] I thought I'd get married before 30, too... everyone lives with those kinds of plans... but life is all about what you make of it

8. [+20, -0] When I was younger, I wanted to get married by 27~28 but I'm turning 26 soon and still feel like a child, just older ㅠㅠ

9. [+19, -5] I find 27 to be a beautiful age. You're still young but not childishly young, you're a member of society and know how to take care of yourself... as a woman, it's a beautiful age. Now that I'm married, I think taking your wedding photos at your most beautiful age is a great thing ㅋ I'm proud of them every time I see them.

10. [+17, -0] She will 100% not get married at 27 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+11, -0] Somi-ya... getting married does not guarantee a stable life.. it could actually be the opposite~ Stability is best found within yourself!

12. [+11, -1] I'm sure she'll feel differently once she actually turns 27...

-