TV: 'When the Camellia Blooms' concludes to praise from viewers


Article: Well made 'When the Camellia Blooms'... who is scriptwriter Im Sang Choon behind the pen name?

Source: Nate

1. [+2,069, -23] Best drama of my life.. the lines.. the characters.. the story.. the ending..

2. [+1,767, -29] The scriptwriter has given us everything, from heart touching moments to comedy to romance to thrill!!! Even the ending was absolutely perfect!!! Everything about this drama is perfect from the director to the staff to the actors ㅠㅠㅠ Hope we can see another drama like this again!! Great work to everyone ❤❤ I don't think I'll be able to forget about this drama for a long, long time..

3. [+1,066, -10] Thank you for creating a bouquet for my heart. This was the best drama of my life.

4. [+123, -1] It feels like it's been such a long time since we've gotten a real scriptwriter like this. I was so tired of the chaebol love stories, the cranky, tsundere male leads... I loved seeing an innocent character like Yongshik. Not one of the characters felt like an extra and all of the lines felt well written. I'm definitely looking forward to the next drama by this scriptwriter ㅠㅠ thank you for such a good drama, it was a time of healing for me ㅠㅠ

5. [+90, -2] Apparently the scriptwriter is in their early thirties... I assumed they were much older judging by the quality of their writing skills. This drama felt like a Christmas present for me. It was so warming, and I won't be able to forget it.

6. [+84, -3] Every single line was just so amazing

7. [+74, -1] Please release a scriptbook for the drama. Scriptwriter No Hee Kyung does this, and I really want to keep the script for myself too ㅜ

8. [+65, -1] The ending made me realize why this drama is the best. Normally dramas end with a few years passing and the characters awkwardly dressed to look a bit older... I actually liked seeing Yongshik and Dongbaek as we know them.

9. [+63, -1] Even the amazing 'Sky Castle' ended up flopping with their last episode. 'Dongbaek' was perfect.

10. [+62, -1] There was not one line that I would throw away

-