Lee Dong Wook takes people by surprise with his lush long hair


Article: Lee Dong Wook, provocatively long hair + human Mickey Mouse transformation

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,785, -91] Don't ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,481, -104] I haven't seen a celebrity actually pull off long hair other than Won Bin

3. [+1,258, -59] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was feeling depressed but this made me laugh out loud

4. [+105, -20] Uh... am I the only one who thinks he looks really damn cool?..

5. [+93, -20] What's up with you all? I think he looks good??

6. [+88, -18] It makes him look even more exotic

7. [+80, -12] I think he looks like a handsome foreign model, not sure about the reactions

8. [+71, -29] Look at these comments ㅜㅜ our country is still so conservative... Dong Wook oppa looks amazing and I like that he's breaking stereotypes of the typical male image!

9. [+59, -23] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Giving me Johnny Depp feels

10. [+55, -14] Maybe I'm weird, but... I think the longer hair makes him look even more handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-