Lee Dong Wook flashes his handsome looks at the airport


Article: Lee Dong Wook, god-tier visuals past the point of perfection

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+794, -41] If there was ever to be a Korean remake of 'Joker', Lee Dong Wook would be perfect for the role. I see the Joker in him.

2. [+725, -18] Because of his superb acting in 'Hell Is Other People', even his pictures are looking scary to me;;;;

3. [+589, -45] For some reason, I feel like the impression of his features has changed...

4. [+31, -0] This is a hair style that only a handsome man can pull off. Imagine if someone like Kim Jedong or Yoo Byung Jae had this hair style?

5. [+30, -6] He always looks like a sexy vampire to me~

6. [+29, -6] I feel like if he ever took a DNA test, there'd be European results in it

7. [+22, -9] If a male god existed today, I feel like this would be his face. He's so handsome.

8. [+18, -4] He looks so foreign, how are his eyes so deeply set

9. [+16, -0] His kind image has been erased by 'Hell Is Other People' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+13, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ I feel scared by him ㅋㅋㅋ his acting in 'Hell Is Other People' was too powerful...

-