Krystal presents at the Blue Dragon Film Awards


Article: Krystal, ice princess attends the Blue Dragon Film Awards as a presenter

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+484, -37] I always thought Krystal was never the type to gain weight but I guess it was all hard work...

2. [+406, -41] Pink doesn't match her at all. She looks best in blakc or gray.

3. [+23, -18] Pretty even with weight gain

4. [+21, -20] So pretty, Soojung-ah

5. [+20, -4] Please stop with the hate comments.. she's pretty; gaining weight is fine; I bet she's super skinny in real life anyway

6. [+16, -1] She should've either tied her hair back or set it with something, she looks like she didn't finish getting her hair done

7. [+13, -4] Is that hair out of a salon? ㅋㅋㅋ Looks like my hair when I'm going out to the supermarket without washing it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+9, -3] Celebrities all have their on and off seasons~

9. [+8, -6] All that fat poking out... she must not be taking care of herself

10. [+4, -2] That hair is really the type of hair I'd only wear to the supermarket, and that's in the early morning or late at night when there aren't many people ㅋㅋㅋ didn't think I'd see such a relatable hair style at an awards ceremony ㅋㅋ

-