Hyuna confesses that she is suffering from panic disorder and depression


Article: Hyuna, "I've been diagnosed with panic disorder + depression, suffered vasovagal syncope... mustering the bravery to confess this"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+3,012, -72] Thank you for being honest with us, and I hope you find strength

2. [+2,686, -63] Find strength, Hyuna-ya♡

3. [+2,547, -67] It's human nature to be thrown in emotional turmoil over something mean a friend said who didn't even know they were being mean... so imagine having to suffer treatment like that from complete strangers day in and day out? No person could handle that... not even the Iron Man... So let's all cut it out... Karma's real, you'll all get it coming back to you in the end.

4. [+141, -4] I read that being honest is a step in treating it

5. [+75, -5] I feel bad for her... I hope her family is a source of strength now at a time like this...

6. [+66, -4] I hope Hyuna recovers from her depression ㅠㅠ she's suffered all sorts of hateful rumors and comments since her debut, please find strength

7. [+50, -9] Dawn-ah, protect your girlfriend

8. [+47, -4] Let's please start protecting our hurting celebrities~ for real~

9. [+40, -2] I think it's best that celebrities come forward like this and take in the help of their friends and family. It's tough to lay it all out there like this but I commend you for it and I know you'll recover from it. There are a lot of people supporting you!!

10. [+40, -4] We need to stop letting our beautiful young friends go. Hyuna-ya, let's live happily.

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,641, -7] Please love yourself more than anybody else

2. [+1,489, -16] I support her. She's never once been lazy on stage, she always tries her best... She got a lot of hate for her sexy concepts at a young age but I think she finally met the right agency for her and is expressing her true colors the way she meant to.. find strength, Hyuna-ssi

3. [+516, -14] Getting hate comments when you're working hard at your job just means that you're beautiful and successful. Those comments are 90% from people who are envious and 10% from people with a mental illness. Don't let them get to you.

4. [+512, -10] Hyuna unni, thank you for being brave enough to tell us. I hope you feel better soon, both physically and emotionally.

5. [+226, -59] If it's because of stress, perhaps a life in nature like Lee Hyori is best...

6. [+142, -2] It sounds like she's trying to tell people to not say hurtful things to her. After seeing her own peers leave the world, maybe she's scared that her emotions might get the better of her, too, one day, so she's asking for help. It breaks my heart.

7. [+48, -3] Hyuna-ssi, find strength~ Don't think bad thoughts, always remember that there are people who love you~ I support you ^^

8. [+43, -2] I understand where she's coming from. Hate comments about gaining weight, overdrawing her lips... so much hate over insignificant things. How can she stay sane through all of that? I would've already fainted multiple times and had bad thoughts if I were her. Please fight through this. Let's see you on stage with a positive image.

-