Goo Hye Sun shares her thoughts on watching Ahn Jae Hyun lose feelings for her




Article: "Ahn Jae Hyun began acting different after his drama casting"... Goo Hye Sun reveals feelings on divorce

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+7,747, -946] Now that I'm older, I can understand why Goo Hye Sun went completely crazy over all of this. Once you hit rock bottom like this, all regret flies out the window. I support her starting a new life.

2. [+7,072, -582] I can relate to her saying that she "lost a family". Anyone who hasn't experienced something similar will never know what that feels like.

3. [+5,592, -879] I can understand her. To have to watch your own man change before your eyes.. I'm sure her eyes were spinning with madness. The sense of betrayal is as big as your trust.

4. [+3,342, -60] One thing I can say for sure is that if these two had dated for just a bit longer, they never would've gone all the way to marriage

5. [+2,132, -353] Probably best to just stop talking about each other now

6. [+1,762, -209] I can understand her.. It's been years since my cheating ex broke up with me and I'm still regretting not slapping him right then.... What woman could stay sane when you've lived under the same roof as a man for three years and he suddenly changes on you like this? People who've never experienced this will never know..

7. [+1,599, -183] Why do I feel like I can understand her... Whether her story has lies or exaggerations mixed in or not... I think she did it to get her point across. From her perspective, she married a man who basically gave all of him to her, and that's how he shot to fame and became more famous, and that's when he started changing and seeing her as below him... I would go crazy, too... I'd lie and claw my way to get people to understand my side of the story, too... even if it's wrong and people would find the truth in the end...

8. [+1,428, -88] I didn't understand her before but I can feel for her words now. I'm sure she's gone through a lot of emotional suffering so I hope she doesn't linger in the regret for too long and finds a happy life for herself.

9. [+1,332, -204] I can understand her

10. [+1,096, -47] She's right. It's not just about breaking up with someone... it feels like losing a family. As a married person, I can understand that. Marriage is a completely different beast. It's good to see her feel more comfortable with herself lately ^^ I'll continue to support her.

-