Goo Hara laid to rest in a private funeral




Article: "Be happy in heaven" Goo Hara laid to rest in private funeral today

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,051, -21] She lived much too difficult of a life to have only lived 30 years of it... When I think of her, I always think of how hard working she was with that tiny body of hers ㅠ Even someone like me is breathing and living in this world, how unfortunate of a loss..

2. [+1,358, -96] Choi Jong Bum, if you are a true human being, you better live the rest of your life in remorse and reflection

3. [+668, -5] How difficult was it... I can't imagine how hard it must've been.. She promised to live for Sulli.. she said she was okay, she said not to worry.. Hara-ya, please be happy without pain.

4. [+316, -16] I hope she is resting peacefully in a place with no hate comments, pain, or hate. May she rest in peace.

5. [+225, -6] So unfortunate ㅠㅠ I hope she's resting peacefully in heaven. This breaks my heart.

6. [+160, -3] So many people have ended their lives to revenge p*rnos. Goo Hara is one such victim. Please go harder on punishing criminals who spread videos.

7. [+122, -0] What's so unfortunate about both Goo Hara and Sulli is that you could see how strongly they tried to live...  So the reality of the choices that they made despite how hard they tried.. is so upsetting. I hope they are able to depend on each other now and rest peacefully...

8. [+83, -2] Not a fan, never paid that much attention... but I am reminded of her on a countryside variety show a long time ago and her bright, childish laughter. It's been so long since I've seen her like that. Rest in peace...

9. [+74, -2] She's gritted her teeth through life since she was in middle school. Drifting from relative's house to relative's house... working hard to debut at a young age, traveling back and forth from Japan to hit the top... I'm still reminded of her working so hard in 'IAC', her tiny body running with such passion. Maybe I feel worse because she's the same age as me... Her life seemed so flashy and impressive but it goes to show that we'll never know what a person's really feeling on the inside. I hope she's in a better environment in heaven, full of nothing but happiness... farewell, Goo Hara ㅠㅠ

10. [+68, -2] Just thinking about how hard it must be for her parents... breaks my heart. People say that time will heal... but that's a lie. You just become numb to it. There is no cure for the pain of missing someone.

-