Goo Hye Sun is back to exposing ill details of her relationship with Ahn Jae Hyun on SNS


Article: Goo Hye Sun, "Ahn Jae Hyun and the CEO spoke ill of me not through text but Katalk" the exposures start again

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,909, -174] Please stop posting on Instagram and save all this for court..

2. [+1,521, -161] Please just quietly handle it between the two of you..

3. [+1,496, -277] Sigh... there's no bigger attention wh*re than this

4. [+212, -27] She probably went blind with jealousy today after seeing Ahn Jae Hyun's picture with Oh Yeon Seo today, tsk tsk. I'm tired of her. Please stop posting on SNS for god's sake and go talk to your lawyers in court. It's really driving me insane with her incessant need to post about every little thing on SNS. I have never seen anyone like her in my life, celebrity or otherwise...

5. [+148, -25] I'm starting to understand Ahn Jae Hyun and his struggles now

6. [+143, -59] She has a mental illness, doesn't she? The minute script reading pictures for Ahn Jae Hyun and Oh Yeon Seo get posted up, she's already gone crazy like this... tsk tsk.

7. [+132, -21] I think she's feeling something after seeing news about Oh Yeon Seo and Ahn Jae Hyun today... It reminds me of my early twenties when I couldn't control my emotions over my relationship;;;

8. [+131, -32] Wow, I am just sick and tired of her, there's no way anyone could put up with her

9. [+114, -15] I knew she'd react in some way when I saw pictures of Ahn Jae Hyun and Oh Yeon Seo at their script reading this morning. She was probably shaking her fists all day before posting this.

10. [+86, -18] I'm a woman myself but if I were a man and dating this kind of woman, I'd be so damn scared...

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,532, -172] Please... stop...

2. [+1,278, -160] Looks like she couldn't hold herself back after seeing Ahn Jae Hyun's pictures today... she's sick, she's sick...

3. [+667, -141] Aigoo, Ahn Jae Hyun-ssi, what crime did you commit in your past life to deserve this....

4. [+420, -67] She's back at it again ㅠ

5. [+245, -13] I mean, the court isn't some idiot that isn't going to know how to handle this, why does she keep taking everything to SNS instead of the court? Is she trying to brainwash everyone into taking her side so that no matter what the court rules, everyone is blind and hating on Ahn Jae Hyun instead?

-