(G)I-DLE's Soojin captivates the stage


Article: (G)I-DLE Soojin 'sexy S line'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+223, -23] I never realized before just how charming each of the (G)I-DLE members are

2. [+176, -22] I don't know much about the new idols so I didn't find out about them until I started watching the 'Queendom' clips on YouTube. Their stage is just... they were just born for it. I assumed they were like every other idol group out there before watching them on the show but please, go watch their clips... watch them twice, three times... play them on loop...

3. [+155, -15] With Hyuna and Soojin, you can tell that Cube definitely has a type

4. [+26, -20] I think Soojin's the sexiest out of all the current girl groups right now

5. [+21, -10] Red lipstick is so perfect on Soojin!!!!!

6. [+16, -1] She's got potential~

7. [+13, -0] Their group name is so bad... it's hard to call them by it, hard to search them by it... who named them?;;

8. [+12, -2] Her holding back tears on 'Queendom' was amazing...

9. [+7, -1] I was in awe at her 'Fire' stage, especially her facial expression during the one shot stage... wow, made me realize that idols like her actually exist... amazing

10. [+6, -1] 'Queendom' really did wonders in boosting their recognition

-