Gain reveals that BEG's 4 year hiatus was in part due to herself


Article: BEG Gain, "The four year hiatus was because of me... I won't start trouble anymore"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,542, -35] She really took care of her mental though

2. [+1,447, -27] Gain suffered a lot from depression. Please keep up with your dependable unnis and put out albums like this! BEG fighting ㅠ_ㅠ

3. [+1,236, -64] Don't ever give a druggie man your time of day ㅋ

4. [+92, -8] I remember when she was shooting 'WGM' with Jo Kwon, a fortune teller said that Gain would go through 2-3 years of hardship after the show... looking back, it seems like she was right.

5. [+87, -8] It's good that she turned down drugs, though!!

6. [+81, -2] So glad that she has her unnis around her. I think if they were around her age, she would've left the group or they would've disbanded by now.

7. [+67, -0] I'm just glad she didn't get into any bad things and is back to where she belongs..

8. [+62, -3] I just love her voice

9. [+30, -2] I love all four of them... tsundere sexy women...

10. [+27, -4] Her beauty peaked in 'Bloom'. She was so pretty then.

11. [+25, -2] I wouldn't call it "starting trouble"... I think it was just a mixture of depression and skepticism from a life in the industry. There are way more people who cause bigger trouble and still come out on TV.

-