Ahn Jae Hyun closes his Instagram account


Article: Ahn Jae Hyun closes his personal SNS account

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+919, -146] Can't imagine how much torture he received in his DMs from people who are on Goo Hye Sun's side

2. [+789, -174] It's the haters who are way too involved with Goo Hye Sun that left hate comments all the time, no wonder he just closed it..

3. [+748, -170] I feel bad for him, I bet he got a ton of hate comments

4. [+54, -10] I read comments on his Instagram once and just.. shook my head... People were treating him like an emotional trash can, going in depth into stories about how their own boyfriends or husbands wronged them and acting as if Ahn Jae Hyun was the same as all of them. They all sounded mentally ill.

5. [+51, -3] I really hope they get divorced fast and have nothing to do with each other soon

6. [+45, -13] I'm a woman but... I feel bad for Ahn Jae Hyun... ㅠㅠ

7. [+43, -16] Find strength..

8. [+34, -15] Why do you think it is? Obviously all the mentally ill b*tches from the female communities were torturing him

9. [+33, -9] I checked his SNS out once and there were a ton of women in the comments leaving lengthy stories about their own dating and marriage experiences with men. It was like they were blaming their own sad lives on Ahn Jae Hyun... It's better that he stays off of SNS.

10. [+28, -9] Probably best for his mental health to stay away from all of that and just focus on his work... find strengthm fighting

-