TV: 'Melo Is My Nature' ends at 1% viewer ratings but with much fan praise



Article: 'Melo Is My Nature' concludes at 1% viewer ratings, but to its viewers, it's a drama worthy of lifetime remembering

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+430, -11] It's really the best drama of my life... it consoled me in a way that the world couldn't provide me

2. [+428, -15] 1%... but to me, it was worth 100%..

3. [+351, -10] Viewer ratings don't matter with this drama!!!! Who cares about a system that's haphazardly installed!!!

4. [+20, -1] I cried, laughed, related to all the lines... a drama that makes you realize how fun the simple things in life can be! The director was great, each character was so charming ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ definitely the best drama of my life

5. [+19, -1] Please watch if you haven't yet ㅠㅠㅠ it gets really good from the third episode on

6. [+17, -5] I think it didn't get that popular because it's a drama that only people from their late twenties to early thirties can relate to. I'm right in that range so I enjoyed it :)

7. [+17, -2] This is my favorite drama of 2019

8. [+15, -0] To every person in the 1% who watched, it was the best drama of their life

9. [+15, -1] I know a lot of people around me who watched ㅎㅎmaybe it's just the older audience who didn't

10. [+14, -0] I hope Koreans produce more dramas like this

11. [+14, -1] It's a well made drama for sure... but the plot lines are limited to a certain age range that can be related to.

12. [+13, -1] I bet if you added in all the people who watched reruns and illegal downloads, it'd hit 30% ㅠㅠ

-