Goo Hye Sun's new song title alarms netizens


Article: 'New song release' Goo Hye Sun, title of the song is 'Do I Have to Die'... ambiguous title alluding to divorce?

Source: SpoTV News via Nate

1. [+2,521, -121] I'm getting scared now...

2. [+2,416, -109] The title alone is suffocating me

3. [+2,159, -117] Hul, she's really scary

4. [+268, -5] I'm not even married and this makes me want a divorce

5. [+211, -7] I can't believe Ahn Jae Hyun survived. I doubt he has any plans for marriage for now ㅎㅎ how could you after what he's experienced??

6. [+175, -4] She's scaring me... she's so miserable... she really needs to quit the internet and everything and go take a break somewhere with clean air

7. [+137, -2] It's always the kids who seem unstable like her who end up living the longest lives

8. [+134, -4] This is like the real life version of the book 'Misery'

9. [+125, -5] Please... stop being like this and go checked out at a hospital...

10. [+122, -5] How did he live three years with someone like her... I don't think I could even stand a couple days... no wonder he got diagnosed with depression.

-


Source: Naver

1. [+11,273, -993] You can eat out but you still have to do chores at home, you owe me money back for the charity donation, you bought your apartment but I want it now, the cat was yours but I raised it so now it's mine, I'm a bad actor but I'm going to direct movies and act in dramas, film schedules are important for actors but I don't care if all your seniors are waiting at set, you have to go and apologize to my mother right this instant, you have tons of things to fix but I have nothing to fix, I may have suffocated you during our marriage but it's your fault that your love for me is gone, I can't let you get out of this marriage scot free so I'm going to lie about what you said about my n*pples and demolish your image, our entire divorce is your entire fault, Ahn Jae Hyun

2. [+5,114, -128] Please don't die... and please don't make the other party die... you can't live a happy life if you blame others all the time

3. [+3,924, -467] She is a joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+3,250, -101] I've realized that there's no one side that's blatantly at stake in a normal relationship. You look back and realize you made mistakes just like the other person did. She seems unable to see that and continues to torture him by these 'artistic' acts. It's hard for me to see her as an adult in this situation.

5. [+3,225, -674] Whether a potential friend or dating partner, pass on anyone who defends Goo Hye Sun

6. [+1,727, -121] At this point, I'd be completely understanding of Ahn Jae Hyun if it was found that he actually did cheat on her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,116, -11] She probably has the most active career out of anyone who announced their own retirement ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+913, -17] She claimed she refused to get a divorce because of the shock it'd give her parents but does she not think that releasing songs like this will shock them too?

9. [+923, -37] She's so scary... I sense a craziness from her. She's a woman that any man would want to escape from...

10. [+797, -34] Goo Hye Sun-ssi, please stop torturing Ahn Jae Hyun-ssi. Why is everything about you, you, you? Why no consideration for anyone else? Divorce is not a big deal in our time anymore, so stop torturing him and let him go.

-