Yang Hyun Suk's police investigations ongoing for 20 hours so far


Article: 'Gambling abroad, providing pr*stitution' Yang Hyun Suk's marathon police investigation ongoing for 20 hours

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+200, -8] Seeing Yang Hyun Suk and Seungri has made me realize that I need to make a lot of money. I don't commit any crimes myself but if I make any mistake in life, I better have a lot of money to pay off police and prosecutors to have an easy life.

2. [+167, -6] I mean.. it's technically 20 hours... but I bet he got breaks, time to eat, and maybe even a nap if he's tired. Please don't act like 20 hours is a big deal once you consider all of that. Please just investigate the core of the issues... Don't let him focus on the gambling charges and bury the rest.

3. [+136, -2] He's only going to get probation in the end anyway

4. [+15, -3] Well that's a nice nap

5. [+11, -0] Watch a movie, eat a meal, take a nap, play some games on the phone, that's enough, right?

6. [+11, -2] The police have been on his side for so long already. He's been running illegal businesses that were actually parlors... 20 hours of investigation is more like a 20 hour meal break!

7. [+10, -3] How big is this investigation that they're taking over 20 hours?

8. [+8, -4] The 20 hours is all for show ㅋㅋ he's napping, eating, taking a break ㅋㅋ

9. [+5, -0] Shouldn't Psy be called in as well?

10. [+5, -0] Probably ordered some Chinese and took a nap ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-