Som Hye In responds to comments of support and criticism



Article: 'Coming out' Som Hye In responds to criticism comments "I'm going to protect my people, please stop"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+374, -3] You're a school bully who hurt others and yet you don't want "your people" getting hurt? Please ㅋㅋ

2. [+330, -35] Let her be if she's happy, what's with the fuss

3. [+163, -6] Is this even important? Who is she...

4. [+102, -1] I didn't know Som was a last name

5. [+15, -0] Song Hye In, you're a school bully. Do you not feel apologetic to your victims? Don't live life like that.

-



Article: Som Hye In's confident coming out "I'm in a same-sex relationship, thank you for your support"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,285, -725] Since when was same-sex relationships something to support? The world is going crazy.

2. [+1,049, -402] Is this really something to support? I'm feeling dizzy here.

3. [+731, -205] She has amazing bravery... what's the point of life anyway if you don't get to live it how you want?

4. [+200, -5] She's the kid who got caught beating kids at a karaoke. Does she think she's a celebrity now, putting out statements like this? I remember she left 'Idol School' too by pretending to be sick before her bullying stuff got out.

5. [+144, -15] A school bully, bisexual.. this is something to support??

-


Article: Som Hye In's coming out, "My parents know of my relationship... I'm happy"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+602, -25] I'm sure you're very proud of being a school bully, your parents know that too? ㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+428, -14] School ㅋ bully ㅋ.ㅋ

3. [+30, -2] I'm more surprised that Som is a last name than the fact that she came out

4. [+20, -0] Is being a lesbian something to be proud of?

5. [+16, -1] I don't care if you're bi or not, I just care that you don't dare ever come back on TV to become a celebrity when you have a history of bullying kids

-