Mina safely completes Twice's music video filming


Article: [Exclusive] 'Anxiety disorder' Mina "safe completion of MV filming, leaning on members"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+374, -18] Seeing as how she filmed the MV, it seems like she's at least trying

2. [+230, -12] ㅠㅠ It upsets me that she's trying so hard to overcome it, I hope she gets better

3. [+189, -21] I'm glad she's not leaving the group

4. [+20, -6] I was really worried for her after seeing her airport photos last time because of how anxious she looked... I know she'll get through it since she's putting in effort with the help of those around her, fighting.

5. [+17, -8] I think the anti-Japanese sentiment is making it worse for her... at least Momo is mentally strong but Mina must feel really stressed over it at events.. that damned Abe..

6. [+15, -10] Being weak and frail isn't just an aesthetic for her, she's really weak. I hope she gets better soon, I like all three of the Japanese members.

7. [+14, -8] I'm glad... I get that she's sick but I'm sure the other members were feeling uncomfortable with what others thought on her long absence... Glad she was able to hold it in for the MV filming... find strength. Mina has donated to a lot of children's charities in our country.. I hope she doesn't get hate comments...

8. [+12, -3] I wonder if this is okay, though... I'd rather she get ample rest while updating fans once in a while. If something goes wrong, she might never be able to turn back from it.

9. [+10, -1] Her face always looked anxious whenever I saw her on stage or on TV... like she's turned to stone

10. [+8, -6] Glad she isn't leaving the group ㅠㅠ hoping to see her on stage soon!

-