How far is too far with children mukbang channels?


Article: Did these six year old YouTubers actually want to eat the octopus?

Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate

1. [+931, -44] It made me worry for the children's teeth. Octopus is hard for even adults to eat, it's scary that the parents even thought it was appropriate to feed their kids something so big and film it for YouTube

2. [+858, -56] Ugh, they them eat that disgusting octopus ㅡㅡ I'm an adult and even I don't even want to look at it

3. [+472, -15] Aigoo, I always thought their parents were super greedy on Instagram, using their children for money like this... I had them blocked but I guess they caused a scandal in the end after all, tsk tsk

4. [+44, -2] Their parents deserve all the hate... such rock bottom class... How in the world did the two even get married and come up with the idea of doing this to their kids??

5. [+41, -2] YouTube's a problem. Parents need to stop exploiting their children for money.

6. [+35, -0] Please don't do this to your kids... don't exploit them for money. I'm fine with videos that show glimpses of their regular lives but this is completely different. Where do they draw the line? What's stopping them from feeding their kids even more disgusting food?

7. [+30, -0] Just a new way to exploit your kids

8. [+28, -1] What sane parent would make their kid eat something that looks so gross?

9. [+25, -0] Their parents are greedy

10. [+24, -0] Even my 8 year old thinks octopus is gross and doesn't want to eat it, this is child abuse

11. [+21, -0] Their parents were even able to move into a bigger house with the money they made from YouTube

12. [+18, -0] I doubt the parents will stop any time soon. Their kids make more than they could ever dream of making at their 9 to 5s.

-