Amber's contract with SM comes to an end



Article: f(x) Amber, "Contract ended with SM... I'll work harder from now" 

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+215, -3] Is this how f(x) ends

2. [+180, -3] Why is this how f(x) ends, without any new album with the four of them ㅜㅜ They had great albums and songs since Sulli left

3. [+160, -4] I wonder if the group's just being disbanded ㅠㅠ f(x) has great songs, what a shame

4. [+18, -0] I guess it's over for f(x) too ㅜ ah

5. [+12, -0] Dammit, SM ㅡㅡ can't they all leave and just run f(x) on their own? ㅠㅠ

6. [+10, -0] An end after exactly 10 years. I really liked f(x)'s style 10 years ago.

7. [+9, -0] SM was really too much with them. It's their 10th anniversary, they should've at least let the group put out an album before disbanding them.

8. [+9, -3] They had great, unique songs..

9. [+8, -0] I'd rather all four of them left SM ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+8, -0] I wish they had disbanded after one last album...

-