Jimin is the perfect fit for The Little Mermaid's Prince Eric?




Article: BTS Jimin's royal visuals is the perfect casting for 'Prince Eric'... media all over the world asks for it

Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,104, -70] Now that a black woman was cast as the mermaid, people are just asking for anything ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,028, -61] Let's set some limits here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+746, -96] Stupid fangirls, wake up..

4. [+46, -3] I like Jimin but don't agree with this.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+44, -4] I'm a fan too but this is ridiculous, as if BTS even has time for something like this

6. [+39, -6] He can't act so he can't ㅋ

7. [+36, -5] Guys, it's not a real petition. Fans are just joking around about it, don't take it so seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+28, -5] I like Jimin too but let's not be like this, guys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like if he was the prince, his singing would be more beautiful than the mermaid's ㅋㅋ

9. [+28, -1] He needs to learn more English than acting

10. [+24, -3] I don't think Jimin even wants to act

11. [+16, -0] Our Jimin is too busy for this ㅋㅋ

12. [+16, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I support BTS too but don't agree with it ㅋㅋ

-