GO and Choi Ye Seul reveal they plan to have children two years after marriage


Article: 'Section TV' GO ♥ Choi Yeseul, "Wedding in late September, planning to have children in two years"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+180, -14] She looks like a crossdressing man

2. [+102, -6] She looks so different from her cam on Afreeca;; I guess she was all photoshop camera and lighting... can't trust looks these days ㅎ

3. [+84, -5] So average ㅡㅡ

4. [+22, -2] I wonder how long they'll last...

5. [+15, -2] She looks like Seungri with a wig and make up on

6. [+14, -2] Donation begging couple

7. [+13, -1] What is this.. two men? She looks like a man with long hair

8. [+13, -0] She looks so unique... I always thought that whenever I see her in her drama

9. [+12, -2] Just two nugus

10. [+9, -1] I wonder if they'll live stream their wedding. I noticed some Afreeca streamers live stream theirs to pull in more donations.

-