Daniel Henney gives the trending grandpa face app a try


Article: Daniel Henney, white hair + wrinkles but still handsome visuals

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+842, -17] He has the face of a grandpa but the body of a fitness trainer zzz

2. [+605, -31] He's still handsome, he looks like a handsome grandpa with a great body ㅋㅋ

3. [+23, -0] Ah, that surprised me, he looks like he got hit in the face with time

4. [+20, -10] I really do think he'll age handsomely like this

5. [+18, -1] I thought this was real for a second

6. [+17, -0] This surprised me...

7. [+15, -1] He looks like he would've had quite the handsome face back in his youth~~ㅋ

8. [+12, -0] I really do think he'd look like this when he's older ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+11, -0] This is an app that's been trending lately

10. [+9, -0] He's probably going to age like a gentleman~~~~

-