Taeyeon reveals she has been suffering from depression


Article: Taeyeon "Suffering from depression... working hard on medication treatments"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,035, -63] Please don't judge depression using your own subjective views, celebrities or non-celebrities alike. You do not know the weight of someone's burden.

2. [+838, -50] How could anyone ask her if she's bipolar... especially after seeing the haters she have to deal with, people who send her DMs written with so much hate. So many crazies in this world.

3. [+575, -52] There are a ton of hate commenters on Nate who can easily be sued, antis who have been bothering her for over 10 years since debut. I've already gotten their IDs and submitted them.

4. [+76, -3] Living with a slump... it's something I can relate to. I've been living for years now with depression and there are times when it gets better but I don't think it's something that can be completely overcome.

5. [+75, -39] But at least you make a lot of money. The rest of us wake up at 6, go on the subway of hell, and live day to day where we can't see further than our own feet. Even with depression, at least be grateful that you're making a lot of money through it all. The rest of us are just depressed and hopeless.

6. [+65, -73] You've already made the kind of money that the rest of us will never see in a lifetime.. what is so depressing about that.. (not hate, just another company worker who's curious.. ㅋ)

7. [+55, -4] Once you fall into depression, it's hard to fight through it... every day becomes a battle. You need people around you to watch out for you to make it through. So please take an interest in the people around you.

8. [+38, -34] If I had 10 billion won, I feel like every day would be amazing no matter how depressed I was

9. [+35, -9] I've been enjoying watching Taenggoo TV on YouTube and I had no idea she was suffering from depression. I hope she gets better soon.

10. [+35, -11] Please feel better ㅜㅜ haters are really nothing but kids with a keyboard so go hard on them if you have to

11. [+34, -6] I feel like staying off of SNS would be better for your mental health

12. [+31, -30] I really have no idea how you can have depression when you have achieved what others could only dream of at such a young age.. I wonder how you could have any problems in life when you have money...

-


Source: Naver

1. [+510, -14] It must be hard for her.. but Taeyeon is a role model for most girl groups these days and I think she can take pride in that. She's tried harder than anyone else so please don't pressure yourself too much...

2. [+293, -8] Always supporting you, Taeyeon

3. [+281, -6] I wonder if this being in the news will make it harder for her ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+218, -9] Please think before you act, people; celebrities aren't just toys that you can comment hate on whenever you're bored. Go be filial to your parents in that time;

5. [+84, -3] This was a private conversation between her and her fans ㅠㅠ I don't think it's right to put it in the news, and there's nothing good to come out of other people knowing either.. It'd be great if there were only positive people in the world but I know some are going to use this against her to make her life harder ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+82, -3] Love you, Taeyeon, always on your side

7. [+60, -1] Always supporting you, thank you for expressing yourself, I'll always be your fan unni ㅜㅜ

8. [+59, -2] I'm proud of her for being brave enough and I hope she gets her treatments and feels better soon. Please know that there are more people supporting you than not.

-