Red Velvet holds their 'Zimzalabim' comeback showcase



Article: "Awkward" Red Velvet's confusing and random mix of fashion 

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,259, -10] Their outfits are bizarre... what is that

2. [+995, -21] Bizarre outfits... and honestly, all of Red Velvet is short without Joy... why would you dress them in outfits that emphasize that..

3. [+855, -13] Wow~ this is daebak... it really emphasizes all the bad parts of their bodies

4. [+43, -0] You would think that at least one of them would be dressed normally;; but it's all of them;

5. [+43, -0] I think any normal person could dress them better than this coordi

6. [+42, -1] I get that neon is trendy but this is too much

7. [+38, -1] Wow, who's their coordi? This is a mess.

8. [+33, -0] Red Velvet has been under coordi controversies for years now, except for their debut outfits

9. [+31, -2] SM's a has been.. and YG's over

10. [+27, -4] Red Velvet has been on the decline since RBB

11. [+27, -0] They look like some tribal group in China

12. [+25, -0] Does the coordi still get paid for this stuff? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


Article: Red Velvet is here for the summer suri suri masuri 'Zimzalabim'

Source: Newsis via Naver

1. [+310, -22] Ever since 'Bad Boy'... sure, I'll consider 'Power Up' a summer hook song, but Red Velvet's songs have been on the.. decline ㅜㅜ Just too much going on. Both 'Peekaboo' and 'Bad Boy' were such great songs commercially and on their own.. but I'm sure if I leave a comment like this, their fans will tell me something like, "Our unnis are doing something that no other group has ever experimented with!!" well, I'm free to feel how I want.. so don't put me down for that. SM needs to do something about their coordis ㅜ As a male fan, I've been waiting for this comeback after seeing their teaser..

2. [+116, -4] Looks like we won't be seeing another concept like 'Russian Roulette' again... ㅠ

3. [+86, -13] The song is just so bad. Why are all female idol songs like this nowadays?

4. [+88, -40] I thought the beat was actually super fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ looks like Joy thought the same, it's exciting

5. [+31, -2] Seriously, who composed and wrote this song? It's a total flop.

6. [+47, -21] It's super addictive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+29, -7] I don't even want to imagine a summer without Red Velvet anymore ㅎㅎ thank you for giving our ears something fun to listen to! I support you❤️

8. [+21, -1] Wow, I really like Red Velvet and almost stopped after 'RBB' but now 'Zimzalabim'? What is that? This is what what's making me leave the fandom. What kind of title track is this?

9. [+20, -1] Zimzalabim zimzalabim zimzalabim this part is so weird.. why would you pick this song ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+18, -0] Wendy has a strong mental to to do her showcase dressed like that

-