Journalist reveals Yang Hyun Suk texted him an apology


Article: "I'm sorry about back then, I had to believe in my kiddo Seungri..." Yang Hyun Suk's apology text

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate

The journalist revealed that when he was reporting on Seungri's Kakao Talk conversations, Yang Hyun Suk had put out a counter statement asking him to not spread false information. Yang Hyun Suk then privately texted the journalist later. "Yang is not in a good mental state right now. He contacted me once after the reports through other journalists. He told me, 'I'm sorry about what happened then. I had to believe in my kiddo Seungri which is why I did that. It wasn't intentional.'"

1. [+2,443, -78] If Yang Hyun Suk doesn't end up in jail, the police in this country are rotten to the core

2. [+2,206, -41] "my kiddo"? Did he give birth to him or share his blood? He'll cut him off like a useless tail if cornered hard enough... I've never seen people who act all loyal like this ever keep that friendship until the end.

3. [+1,570, -24] It's scary how powerful money and the right connections can be~ It's like they cause all these scandals knowing that they can get away with it and have it buried ㅠ Just destroy the evidence and pay the penalty fee~

4. [+43, -0] The police couldn't even put Seungri away, I highly doubt they'll get Yang Hyun Suk, even after everything's being revealed like this ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+37, -0] Seungri's a bad person but Yang Hyun Suk and his parents are also responsible for raising him to be the person he is today

6. [+37, -0] Believe in what? You're no different from him

7. [+34, -0] Rich words coming from someone who threw him out as soon as the scandal broke out. Didn't you delete his Naver profile too? ㅋㅋ

8. [+20, -0] Of course... of course he has to believe in his own kiddo.. otherwise he'll go down with him, right? So dirty.

9. [+20, -1] ㅋㅋ Just look at these criminals all looking out for one another

10. [+12, -0] My kiddo? As if Yang Hyun Suk ever cared about Seungri since his Big Bang days.

-