Jimin alarms with her skinny backside




Article: AOA Jimin's gaunt backside "way too thin"

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+350, -17] The more I see her... the more I think she's purposely wearing revealing clothes and posting pictures for attention because she knows that her anorexia and health get her headlines...

2. [+163, -3] Hul, am I the only one who thinks she looks anorexic?

3. [+57, -5] Dieting is fine but maintaining such a low body weight isn't healthy ㅜㅜ I hope she eats and maintains a healthier weight, she's still so pretty ㅜㅜㅜ always supporting you

4. [+43, -2] This is too skiny.. ㅠㅠ Worried about her health.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+7, -0] Grandma face grandma body

-

Source: Nate

1. [+246, -4] Anorexia?

2. [+177, -9] Was it necessary to show her back like that?

3. [+83, -3] It's not a problem if she's actually healthy but I think she's not eating to the point of anorexia ㅡㅡ

4. [+12, -0] She must enjoy being called thin

5. [+12, -1] She probably enjoys being this thin and getting in the news for it

6. [+10, -0] She managed to get attention for being skinny so now she keeps wanting more

7. [+9, -1] What's wrong with her...

8. [+7, -0] I think she's enjoying the attention...

9. [+6, -1] She was thin back when she was promoting with AOA and still lively looking and pretty too... what happened to the point where she looks so gaunt and malnourished now?;;

10. [+6, -0] Never in my life did I think I'd see media play using this ㅋ

-