Winner names the pros and cons of being under YG



Article: Winner's Lee Seunghoon asked the pros and cons of being under YG and his 'sensible' reply

Source: SBS via Nate

Kang Seungyoon, "Without YG, I don't think Winner today would exist. A pro of being under YG is the ability to grow our skills, and there's nothing more important than that. I don't know about any cons." Lee Seunghoon added, "I think a con would be that I sometimes get flustered about some of the questions we get about our company."

1. [+590, -29] Just YG itself is a con.........

2. [+501, -24] Please leave YG once your contracts expire!!!!!

3. [+396, -34] Boycott YG

4. [+32, -8] Lee Seunghoon has always been witty since his K-Pop Star days ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+32, -9] Lee Seunghoon has great wit... I always knew there was something different about him since I saw him on that SBS audition show ㅋㅋ

6. [+30, -0] Winner's only con is that they're under YG... They're able to write, compose, and come up with choreograph yall on their own. Like Yang Hyun Suk said, you guys just need to go on your own path.

7. [+21, -1] I'll go back to listening to your songs once you guys leave YG and get back together on your own ㅠㅠㅠ Winner's songs are always a must-listen for me but I can't right now because of YG ㅠㅠ

8. [+18, -0] As expected of witty Lee Seunghoon! Sad that they're under YG but I like Winner as a group.

9. [+18, -5] I don't see them renewing their contracts anyway so they should work hard on this promo

10. [+16, -3] That's actually a witty and mature response from Winner... a con of YG being that questions about their company make them feel taken aback.

-