Ma Dong Suk makes a bear-like appearance at the Cannes


Article: Ma Dong Suk 'surprises foreign media with his appearance'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+2,830, -26] He looks like he's about to slap you if you don't move your car out of the way

2. [+2,727, -29] Hyung, I don't have a car, but I'll move one out of the way for you;;

3. [+2,104, -20] "Move that camera before I break that lens out..."

4. [+139, -1] He looks like he's there to f*ck the Cannes up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+111, -8] Why do I think he looks cute ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+80, -5] I didn't do anything wrong but looking at him makes me feel like I did something really wrong

7. [+70, -2] Is he there to beat someone up?

8. [+59, -2] If you have kids who run around too much, just show them this picture and say this ajusshi will come and get you if you don't quiet down, they'll stop

9. [+36, -8] I don't have a car either but he makes me want to Katalk everyone to move their cars out of the way;;

10. [+30, -0] This is actually how he looks when he's in a good mood

-



Article: Ma Dong Suk's Mavely aegyo melts the hearts of Cannes reporters

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+122, -1] "This is how small I'll crush your head"
"Put your n*pples up on here"

2. [+69, -2] Heh... ever been hit by a heart before..??

3. [+66, -2] I can crush your heart with just two fingers

4. [+6, -2] This is how I'm going to grab your head and crush it

5. [+4, -3] He really does look like a thug straight out of the movies ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+3, -0] These comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+3, -1] Do you think I can break your neck with two fingers or not?

-