'M! Countdown' accidentally awards Oh My Girl's win to NU'EST


Article: NU'EST -> Oh My Girl... 'M! Countdown' #1 awarded to the wrong group

Source: SpoTV News via Nate

1. [+318, -8] Come on, you broadcast ba$tards, don't you guys think this mistake is going too far? Apparently this is Oh My Girl's first #1 since debut? And how embarrassed must NU'EST feel right now. Do your jobs right, guys.

2. [+248, -10] This is Oh My Girl's first #1 and this is how they're treated ㅋㅋㅋ Even voting for the class president isn't this complicated ㅋㅋㅋ Mnet needs to apologize to both parties.

3. [+201, -8] Embarrassing for both groups

4. [+18, -0] I remember 'Music Bank' awarded AOA #1 and then had to fix it because it was actually Twice. Producers, wake up. I get punching in the numbers wrong but at least have someone look it over before you post it up.

5. [+12, -8] I haven't seen either group on the music charts though.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+10, -0] I like both Oh My Girl and NU'EST so this is just unfair... NU'EST fans must feel so disappointed. I wish music shows would pay more attention to errors like this. Wishing NU'EST the best going forward... and congratulations to Oh My Girl on the win~

7. [+8, -6] Who's Oh My Girl though?

8. [+2, -1] Oh My Girl's new song is so good ㅋㅋ!!

-