Dior's Kim Jones designs stage outfits for BTS


Article: Dior designer Kim Jones, "I'm a BTS fan, I designed their concert outfits"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+459, -8] Daebak!!!

2. [+440, -8] I think the outfits will fit well for 'Boy In Luv', 'Fire', and 'Mic Drop'!! - from a male fan in his thirties

3. [+355, -6] Looking good, looking good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+42, -0] From Gucci to Dior..!!!

5. [+40, -2] Daebak;;;;;;; the first male artists for him to personally design for;; From Dior's designer, no less?

6. [+38, -0] Wow.. BTS is getting the treatment they deserve but never got from Korea's media ㅜㅜㅜ remember last year when MBC threw an SM concert at their year-end festival and ignored BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+37, -0] I think it'll match well with 'Not Today' too!

8. [+19, -1] The one on the far left is Jungkook's ㅋㅋ

9. [+15, -0] Their outfits are world class too

10. [+14, -0] I think it'll match well in the order of J Hope, Suga, Jimin, Jungkook, RM, V, and Jin :)

-