Yeeun confesses to being ghosted on in her last relationship


Article: Ha:tfelt Yeeun, "My last relationship was the worst, I was ghosted on" confession

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+281, -15] Jinwoon?

2. [+261, -6] Is it that Katalk room ba$tard?

3. [+209, -13] I can see why..

4. [+46, -0] Don't associate yourself with anyone who ghosts people. They lack any basic respect and human decency.

5. [+35, -0] It must be Jung Jinwoon

6. [+19, -0] I'm so worried for all the female celebrities who've dated those men in the past.. ㅋㅋ

7. [+10, -0] I was ghosted too so I know how it feels. I thought I was going crazy.

8. [+6, -3] Sometimes you need to hear both sides of the story

9. [+5, -6] Why are you guys mentioning Jinwoon when it was a public relationship? Obviously the relationship she's talking about was a private one.

10. [+5, -3] I wish her more luck

-