Soyeon is ready for spring


Article: Former T-ara member Soyeon shows off lean abs "Ready for Spring"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+538, -96] I hated on T-ara at first but now I see that Hwayoung had attitude issues. T-ara was basically witch hunted.

2. [+320, -39] I feel so bad for her. She was the only member in the group who could sing but it's all the other members who can't sing who are releasing albums, how ridiculous.

3. [+107, -19] I remember Soyeon as being overweight and self conscious of her weight, always covering herself up in her clothes. She lost a lot of weight.

4. [+90, -31] The group's main vocal isn't releasing albums but the ones who weren't even singers in the group are ㅜㅜ

5. [+53, -9] I miss Soyeon unni's singing ㅠㅠ Please come back and release more songs! Fighting until then!

6. [+22, -0] I feel like her voice has a trot feel to it so she'd do well if she put out a trot album

7. [+17, -5] She was the only singer in the group but she's not exceptional as a singer on her own. Maybe that's why she isn't releasing a solo.. And I saw her in real life and her character isn't all that great either. At least she's not the type to act up and seems to be doing well on her own in the industry.

8. [+11, -2] I used to like T-ara in the past... and I personally liked Soyeon and Eunjung the best because of her simple but pretty looks. I miss the 'Roly Poly' days ㅋㅋ

9. [+7, -0] I always wondered why she never smiles in her photos. There are no photos of her smiling.

10. [+8, -2] I wish she never got surgery ㅠ

-