Sakura reveals she sleeps with her eyes open because they're so big



Article: 'TMI News' IZ*ONE Sakura, "I sleep with my eyes open because my eyes are too large"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+830, -72] Isn't that a side effect from double eyelid surgery..? She did get her eyes done before

2. [+819, -76] That's a side effect of double eyelid surgery ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+343, -48] There really are some people who sleep with their eyes open ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+33, -13] I don't think I've seen anyone who sleeps with their eyes open when they haven't had surgery

5. [+31, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a side effect of double eyelid surgery. There's not enough eyelid skin left after the surgery so the eye doesn't close all the way.

6. [+21, -6] That's a side effect of surgery ㅡㅡ it doesn't matter how big your eyes are, they're not supposed to stay open like that when you sleep

7. [+15, -11] I have big eyes and they stay open when I sleep too ㅋㅋ

8. [+7, -3] People with naturally large eyes do not stay open like that when they sleep

-